2. Last week I made 15 pies, 180 cinnamon rolls of various flavors, 7 dozen sourdough cheddar rolls, and 4 dozen pecan pie muffins in two days. Exhausted doesn't even begin to describe how tired I was. It took me days to recover.
3. And because I baked for two days straight, I didn't eat anything. Therefore, I had two bites of my Thanksgiving dinner, and I was completely full. I couldn't even finish my pumpkin pie, which is absolutely unheard of for me. Especially because we set that bad boy on fire.
5. I finally updated my blogroll on the homepage. Since I follow about 50 different blogs, it's hard to narrow it down. I finally decided to link to the ones that I'm really excited to read. So there you have it. It's on the sidebar if you want to check it out.
6. Is anyone else super excited about the Boy Meets World spin-off? It might blow my mind...I already get super excited when I see reruns on tv.
7. Also, is anyone else completely obsessed with Revolution? It is my absolute favorite show right now, and I'm bummed that it's done for the year. Also, I was surprised to see Miles Matheson in Twilight. Who knew he was Bella's dad?
8. Almost two months ago I went to France, and I still haven't blogged about it. I had a great time there, and it was fun to spend time with my parents but the thought of writing everything down/sharing photos makes me cringe and want to go to sleep or do laundry or give the dog a bath. Maybe I will do it someday...is anyone really dying to know what I did there?
9. I've been pretty quiet on this page...partly because I've been dodging the France posts. The other thing is that I hate to edit my photos. I love doing a blog, but if I could stop doing anything, it would be editing my pictures. So that means more me and less pictures over here.
10. I'm a die-hard Broncos fan and have been going to games with my dad for 20 years, so this season is absolutely incredible for me. I LOVE Peyton Manning. Superbowl or bust!